18 March 2012

Back.

After I painted 50 miniatures and a gaming table for the Tactica in 2 months I went straight over to participate in the 6th Lead Painters Lead. Round one was a bonus round, "Old Metal", bonus for pre-1990 miniatures. As I´m born 1981 I had no old metal but a friend of mine gently sold me this gritty SkavenThey got hammerde, cause my opponent had a very cool Blood Bowl team. So I´m not sad at all!

Round 2 saw some of Aeneas´Sea People Mercenaries. They won against some nicely painted Chaos Knights.
I´m still paintig for the LPL, I need 10 teams in total. Round 5 (World of Tolkien) and 10 (Anything Naval) are bonus rounds too, so i´ll hopefully be able to show you some cool stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice looking Sea People !!!

    best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and in particular the Sea People!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough programm. However, serves you right, told you so! ;-D I'm so glad I haven't committed myself to any further schedule so far.

    Anyway, looking forward to your Tolkien entry.

    Cheers
    SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fellas! Yes Tilman, you told me ;-)
    Anyway, when the LPL is finished I´ll have some new skirmish troops ready for the table!
    Cheers
    Jan

    ReplyDelete